Monday 31 August 2015

Turkey

HARD ROCK CAFE   ISTANBUL.

LOVELY OLD TRAMS
THIS WAS A LONG WALK..
  Whenever I am in a city that has a "Hard Rock Cafe" I always pay a visit ..have a few beers and one of their great Hamburgers and fries.. and also buy a "guitar pin " for my cap.. Istanbul was no exception .I must say I had quite a bit of trouble locating it and got lost a few times ( nothing new ) and when I found it I was standing across the road from it !! unlike most Hard Rocks there was no big guitar outside showing its presence.(Aparently the guitar was not allowed by city ordinance )..I even asked taxi drivers ( Just across the road ) and they DIDN"T even know where it was located!!!..it surely was long walk down a very pleasant street with no traffic only a very old tram.After my visit I decided to catch the old tram...how nice it was ..also saved a long walk. One thing noticeable are that there are cats just everywhere..it surely is an animal friendly city.
PUSSY CATS EVERYWHERE..

LOVED THESE OLD TRAMS.

1 comment:

  1. Nice picture with the Istanbul HRC - I do that too. :-) Once I reach 100 visits, I plan to make my HRC photos into a book. I'm at 45 visits now, so it might be a while... LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...