Tuesday 18 November 2014

Germany.

MY SOUVENIR CARD HOME FROM MY VISIT HERE.. NEVER THOUGHT  I WOULD ONE DAY BE HERE.


INSIDE THE O 1938 OLYMPIC STADIUM BERLIN
I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I WOULD BE STANDING BY THE BERLIN WALL!!

OR AT CHECKPOINT CHARLIE !!

.
THE BRANDENBERG GATE.   BERLIN.
                       
HARD ROCK CAFE BERLIN.
I was really enjoying Berlin but as I had to make my way to England soon now as I was running out of funds, after only receiving a certain amount in Moscow (after I was robbed.) I had to be in England to pick up my new card and funds that had been transferred. I must say I was looking forward to having money again. This was another souvenir card that I sent home from my visit here. There was so much that I got to see thanks to my lovely friend Birgit.., and one place was a day out to the Olympic Park made famous not only by the Olympic Games but by Hitler. A truly great Olympic Stadium to think that it was built way back in 1938. In 1938 This Stadium must have been the greatest Olympic Stadium in the world.The card shows The Brandenberg Gate with Wall in place .
  Another souvenir card from my stay here in Berlin on my "Around the World by Train" journeys.
Posted Berlin : 07 June 2010.. I really enjoyed Berlin..Thank you so much Birgit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...