Monday 24 November 2014

Thailand.





Bangkok.: THAILAND.:                         " Locals love them"


 Street vendors are such an abundance and so many different sellers have such a variety of different "Street Food". I particularly liked the street food although many people worry about it..I found it be clean and enjoyable..The fresh fruit is the best I found..



This is a card  (above ) I chose for a souvenir on a trip here as I really loved the "Tuk Tuk" in the picture..So versatile and used for so many different applications.. here we see the large and heavy loads that they are capable of performing. Also my picture of a load of girls... I love these and always use these when in Thailand and used them all over the country..although they do vary a bit they are a very inexpensive form of transport for the locals and visitors alike.This was from my first "Around the World by Train" journey visit to Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...