Friday 21 November 2014

United States of America.



Seattle.: WA.:
WELCOME TO "CENTURYLINK FIELD" SEATTLE WA.



A REALLY POPULAR PLACE IN SEATTLE FOR EVERYONE.



THE "SEATTLE DOGS" A HIT WITH THE FANS.
 SEATTLE.: WASHINGTON.

  This postcard was a souvenir of my visit to Safeco Field in Seattle..This is the Home of "The Seattle Mariners" baseball team.Unfortunately for me when I was there it was an "away from home" time for the team as I really wanted to see a game at this great venue...I loved this city was great to visit and spend time here. I try to visit as many Baseball Fields as I can while on this cross country trip..Seattle was the beginning of my three month Train journeys ":Around The USA" and "Around The World " .from here its Amtrak "Empire Builder" Service to Chicago IL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...