Monday 17 November 2014

Latvia.

THE HOST OF THIS WONDERFUL "SUN MUSEUM'  IN RIGA.

THE GERMAN OCCUPATION MUSEUM RIGA..  GREAT MUSEUM.

FOLK CLUB IN THIS WONDERFUL HOSTEL IN RIGA.
RIGA ..THE BEAUTIFUL CAPITAL OF LATVIA.

RIGA.:LATVIA.:
A lovely scenic card of this beautiful City of Riga in Latvia..I was just so impressed by the sophistication of the people here especially the women...so well dressed and such a huge difference after being in Russia.. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here in Riga as much as I enjoyed Tallinn. I really would like to return to these wonderful places. as they are such fine places to spend some time.There were many interesting things happened here The best hostel also here with a folk club downstairs and a great restaurant..This was a perfect place to stay in Riga..I found also some wonderful Museums here ..I really enjoyed the "sun Museum"  but the Museum of the German Occupation is an exceptional Museum with its many exhibits..from the occupational period
This is a souvenir card that I posted home from my "Around The World by Train" journey.
Posted Riga 21 April 2010..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...