Sunday 30 November 2014

United States of America

HAWAIIN ISLANDS.

"OUTRIGGER CANOE" WAIKIKI BEACH HONOLULU.

A FEW EASY DAYS AT THE BEACH AND A FEW WAVES.

MONUMENT TO CHIEF KAHANAMOUKO
 A FEW BOARDS WAITING FOR A SURF.!!

Honolulu: HI.:
This was my first stop on My "Around The world By Train " journey ( 4 ) . Hawaii was a great place to stop and break the long flight from Sydney To  Seattle ..Mainland USA.. A five day stopover here was fantastic enabling me to see some things that I missed on my last visit here..This Time I made sure that I got backto Pearl harbour and visited the mighty USS Missouri.that is now a USN Museum ship.Also with the good weather, a few waves, and a surf...few Mojities, and a great visit to the Hard Rock Cafe Honolulu..From here it was a flight with Delta Airways to Seattle WA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...