Monday 17 November 2014

Latvia.


A LOVELY QUIET  CHURCH

SAME CHURCH IN THE OCCUPATION.

THE ALA HOSTEL RIGA. FANTASTIC HOSTEL

A NICE COLD BEER IN RIGA.
MY BUS FROM RIGA TO KAUNUS TO WARSAW.
Riga.:LATVIA.:                         

 The card (ABOVE ) shows Latvian people in National Dress..Although this is rarely seen I thought that sophistication of the people here to be exempelery especially the very attractive women.. I thoroughly enjoyed my time here in Riga but I had to hurry to get to My meeting in Krakow. I was running out of visit time... From Riga unfortunately there was not an international train so it was reluctantly a bus ride to Kaunus in Lithuania and then another bus to Warsaw. I will say it was a good bus also..
 This was souvenir card that I liked and forgot to post as it was inside a travel book..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...