Sunday 16 November 2014

United States of America.

New Orleans : LA:
 This is a card that I chose as a souvenir from my last visit here on  a road trip with a great friend and was from my stopover in Dallas,. This card shows the lovely ceramic Street signs that can be seen in New Orleans.What a sensational Place New Orleans is..The music, the food, the people, all so memorable. How good it is to sit in the Cafe Du Monde having a great coffee and a plateful of "Binets" enjoying the Ambience..This road trip took me through a large part of Texas and Louisiana..Thank you Gordy for making this possible.. I really loved this trip..This was a break in my"Around The World by Train "journey.Thanks again Gordy for the music and your great company.

Joining in with the band and some great Cajun "Zydeco Music" in New Orleans.....wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...