Tuesday 2 December 2014

Canada.



MY TRAIN  VIA CANADIAN RAIL FROM WINDSOR TO TORONTO..

ONE OF MANY WONDERFUL MURALS ON THE WALLS AROUND WINDSOR  ONT.

LOOK AT THIS HOUSE ..I LOVE IT..
TORONTO.: ONTARIO.

 For me Windsor was a wonderful stop and felt that I could have spent lots more time there going out into the lovely Essex County ..looking at various sites Museums and just being in that lovely country certainly hard to get away from that.I must thank my wonderful Host Marie and her lovely family for putting up with me for a week..The trip to Toronto was comfortable and arrived in the afternoon finding my hostel accomodation without problem...Once again Toronto a lovely City and enjoyed it as much as I could while there..Sorry I missed the baseball though..
 This was a souvenir postcard sent home from Toronto on my "Around the World by Train   journey #4  US and Canada. 
Posted Toronto : 09 July 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...