Tuesday 2 December 2014

Canada.



TORONTO'S MAIN RAILWAY STATION.

A CITY SCENE IN TORONTO JUST WALKING ABOUT.

TORONTO'S VERSION OF THE TELECOMMUNICATION TOWER.

Add caption
Toronto : CANADA.:
 Although my stay in Toronto of six days was not as long as would have liked I really enjoyed the city and the Harbour. I was very taken back by the amount of demolition and building of "Condos" that was apparent ..even the Hostel "backpackers " where I was staying had just been sold for re- development.!! . I really wanted to see a local game of Baseball with the local "Blue Jays " but they were playing away.. a dissapointment that followed me around the USA...always missing the game.This card I sent home as souvenir of my vist to this lovely City and do hope to return.. This was a highlight of my stops on my "Around The World by Train" journeys. Posted Toronto 09 July 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...