Friday 5 December 2014

United States of America.

HARD ROCK CAFE  ST. LOUIS.
I REALLY LIKED THIS CARD OF ST.LOUIS.

ST.LOUIS .: MO.
 I always try to find really different cards when sending home my travel cards.. This one I really liked when in St Louis..I really liked St.Louis and immediately felt comfortable there ..and like so many destinations I would have liked to stay longer. , but also a great reason to return. The music scene here is great and wanted to see and visit "Blueberry Hill" music place ...the home of Chuck berry but he was out of town. I write this card while waiting for the "Texas Eagle" Train Service to Dallas Texas. Posted 28 July 2014... I love St. Louis..
HOME OF THE ST LOUIS CARDINALS   BUSCH STADIUM.  GO CARDS..!!

ST LOUIS MO.  CAPITAL BUILDING.

THE GATEWAY ARCH AND CAPITAL BUILDING ALL IN ONE..

"DOWN THROUGH ST. LOUIS  OUT THROUGH MISSOURI
 OKLAHOMA CITY LOOKS ALL SO PRETTY."


3 comments:

  1. Hi Denny,
    Am enjoying your and have the same thought- to receive a stamped postcard from everywhere, so to speak.
    Would like to send you a card from Vancouver Island if you would like. Just me your address and I'll get one off to you. My email is glennemoores@gmail.com
    I'll be sure to use a couple of nice stamps on your card, hope you can return the favour.
    Take care, looking forward to your reply.
    Glenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should read- Am enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Glenn appreciate that mate..and yes will return the favour ...will msg you.

    ReplyDelete

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...