Monday 8 December 2014

United States of America.

END OF THE "TRAIL OF TEARS" THE MOST GRAPHIC SCULPTURE I HAVE SEEN.

OKLAHOMA BOMBING MEMORIAL OKLAHOMA CITY

 A CHAIR FOR EACH VICTIM  THE SMALL ARE FOR THE CHILDREN                 
 OKLAHOMA CITY  OK.
REFLECTING POOL MEMORIAL 
 

READ IT !  " END OF THE TRAIL"
This card of the"Trail of Tears" was a souvenir card that I chose while visiting this most outstanding Museum of"Western Heritage and Cowboy Hall of  Fame in Oklahoma City.Also there I visited The Memorial and reflecting pool dedicated to The victims of the Oklahoma Bombing..This was a stop on my road trip through Oklahoma and my "Around the World by Train" Journey Posted home July 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...