Tuesday 2 December 2014

Canada

I REALLY LIKE THIS SOUVENIR CARD FROM NIAGARA FALLS.

TORONTO.: MEMORIAL FOR THOSE KILLED AT WORK..

EVERYBODY GETS A RAINCOAT...AND YOU NEED IT !!!

"THE LADY OF THE MIST" BOAT TRIP OUT TO THE FALLS..
NIAGARA FALLS .CANADA.

I must that I really looked forward to seeing Niagara Falls..and going out on "The Lady of The Mist " boat to the base of the Falls and witness the sound of this magnificent spectacle of Nature..One of the things that I like to do in my travels is to see these magnificent waterfalls wherever they may be. There are about five magnificent waterfall in the world to see.. I think that they are all wonderful natural sites to witness and enjoy.
  This for me was a great experience...and one that I will remember for sometime. During my time in Niagara Falls town I also visited The Hard Rock cafe...what I call the museums of rock and Roll as there are just so many great things to see in the way of memorabilia in the various Hard Rocks no two are the same..also the food is always good. and a few beers too. This card is a souvenir of my great visit here to Niagara Falls and a stop on my Around The World by Train " journey # 4 US.
.This was  Posted home 16  July 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...