Thursday 11 December 2014

Guyana.


GUYANA.:

 This is a most attractive card from Guyana showing the beautiful large  "Rhetenor Blue Morpho" Butterfly that is found in the Tropical Rain Forrest of Guyana.  The butterfly is my favourite and a nickname that I have had for some time.. The butterfly  brings love to all from above.
.A spectacular card..also great stamps.Thank you Arnold for this card  and as usual your great selection of stamps including the  Chinese New Year.. Year of the Dragon stamp.. love it..its great.
 Posted 26 November 2014 : Arrived Sydney  09 December :Traveled 13 days.. thanks mate..

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Those are some vintage stamps! I think the 13cent "for Independence" stamps are from the 70's - I had them in my collection when I was a teenager.

    ReplyDelete

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...