Monday 1 December 2014

United States of America


"THE PEACE BRIDGE" CANADA (left ) USA (right)  BORDER..LEAVING CANADA.

LOVELY 41 MODEL FORD SEDAN  POLICE CAR   NIAGARA.FALLS

SUCH A WONDERFUL SIGHT TO SEE.
NIAGARA FALLS. CANADA.

 I really enjoyed my stay in Niagara Falls of course the highlight was the trip out to the falls on the "Maid of the Mist . I also visit the Niagara falls Hard Rock Cafe for a refreshment and one of their fine burgers. I now get a bus to Buffalo from Niagara Falls .I cross the "Peace Bridge that is the border of both the USA and Canada..There is a long wait here as there is a huge traffic line waiting to be processed by US Immigration and Border Security ..this takes a few hours. Then the bus carries on to Buffalo NY.. This would be also a brief stop as I get another ongoing Greyhound Bus to Cleveland.OH. I am also now looking forward to my stay in Cleveland and my upcoming visit to The highly anticipated" Rock and Roll Hall of Fame."
Posted  :Cleveland 09 July 2013 :
JUST HAD TO GET THIS PIC..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...