Wednesday 3 December 2014

United States of America.

HUGE TEXAS LONGHORN CATTLE MEMORIAL DALLAS TX.

TEXAN FLAG WITH LONGHORNS....LOVE IT !


NEVER GET ENOUGH OF THAT SOUTHERN BBQ.

TEXAS EAGLE  TO DALLAS FROM ST.LOUIS.

"AW SHUCKS" BEST SHRIMP COCKTAIL ON THE PLANET..
Dallas.: TX.:
 The texas Eagle Service from St louis to dallas along the way follows a lot of the old Route 66..Once again I find myself back in Texas visiting my friends.. I step down from the train . The "Texas Eagle Service from St Louis to Dallas .and Boy!! is it hot, must be well over 100F and 43 C. degrees.The difference in the temperature was immediate...So Pleased to see my mate is there to meet me and whisk me away to" Dickies Ribs" ..." Dickies"has been a favourite of mine to visit and eat for the last thirty years...great BBQ at "Dickies". and today the ribs are as they always are ...spectacular. not only that is the cold lemonade...so good today I .thought I would melt..I must say its so good to be back in Dallas always feel good here...the hospitality of southern people in the USA knows no bounds..I love it.!
    This time we decide to take a road trip also up into Oklahoma but first so many great places here to eat and places to go visit..like The Cowboys Stadium and "Aw Shucks " for the best shrimp cocktail and fish and chips on the planet.Also we check out Texas Rangers baseball stadium and Willy's place in" West "Texas. Fort Worth for some new jeans and denim shirts., the temperatures are extremely high and find myself mostly cooling off in the pool at my mates house when I can..getting excited about my road trip to Oklahoma. This card was a souvenir sent home from my visit here on my "Around The World by Train" journey USA. Posted Dallas 09 August 2013,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...