Tuesday 9 December 2014

United States of America.


Bainbridge Is. WA.
 I particularly chose this really unusual card to send home from my visit here as I really love Sea Horses!!,  and one doesn't ever get to see much of them especially on postcards..
THE FERRY FROM SEATTLE CITY TO BAINBRIDGE ISLAND.
WELCOME TO THiS LOVELY BAINBRIDGE  ISLAND.
SKYLINE OF SEATTLE FROM THE FERRY.
 A really pleasant ferry trip across the Sound from Seattle and and I spent the afternoon on this lovely quiet Island. This was my souvenir card from my visit to Bainbridge Island .
This was short trip from Seattle was while on my "Around the World by Train' journey. Posted home 14 June 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...