Monday 28 January 2019

England


Oxford  : ENGLAND :

What a great card..everynow and again I receieve a really special card that is a real "standout ".and this is such a card .This is a surprise card from now a friend in the Uk and has sent me this great card that is two of my favourite themes that I really like Postal and Trains.
This card shows The Post Office underground railway train at Mount Pleasant mail sorting office  This Royal Mail train  that was used in the biggest mail sorting room in the UK and ran from 1927 till 2003 and is now a part of the Postal Museum. Thank you so much Emma for this great card.. I love it 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...