Thursday 21 March 2019

Vietnam


Le Van : VIETNAM :
What a great card !!! I can smell those fresh "Baguettes : now.!!. and as the card shows the man selling the freash bread with pate..OHH soo good  I always had fresh hot baguettes for breakfast with of course the wonderful Vietnamese coffee...I just really loved this in Vietnam and is always such a great reason to return to this wonderfully friendly country.. Thank you Trang for firstly thinking of me and picking this great card . I am sure that Vietnam makes the best postcards in the world.. they are always so colourful with great subjects. Cam on Trang...hugs.
Poste Le van  Vietnam : 08 March : Arrived Sydney 20 March .:Traveled 12 days..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...