Friday 19 February 2021

Germany



 GERMANY.:

 Wildlife cards are among my most favourite cards to receive. This is a lovely card of "Brer Fox " for all those famiiar with old Walt Disney .  I beleive this is a lovely animal and is treated so badly out there in the wild ..trapped and relentlessly hunted so badly..  The card shows this lovely happy fox  and also many fox statistics.. I never knew that they had whiskers on their legs also !!  Thank you Gaby for this nice card that I will add to my wildlife collection. Vierlen Danke !

Posted Germany;30 January: Arrived Sydney 17 February : Traveled 18 days..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...