Friday 5 March 2021

Philippines


Cebu : Philippines.: 
  So nice to hear from you again Chloe ..  so sorry to hear of your Mums passing I  cant imagine how hard that must have been for you my dear.. my sympathy is with you..hugs ! Yes I know the post is so bad these days due to this dreadful Pandemic  I see that this card has taken nearly three months to arrive.. and I receive not many cards these days  I am sure that there is a lot out teir in "Poscard land" This is a nice map / fact card of the Philippines and I thank you for it .This is a surprise card .
posted Cebu December 21 : Arrived Sydney 03 March Traveled 71 days  Salamat Chloe.!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...