Wednesday 20 October 2021

Germany.



 Hamburg  GERMANY :
  This  is  another great Lighthouse card from Germany   and another for my quickly growing collection.   This is a lovely black and white card that has a coloured part in the card  (red ) so affective  I have had a couple of other cards like this and I really like them. Thank you so much Anke and This lighthose mentioned is in Helgoland and is the site for an up coming meet up..  I trust all goes well and thanks for thinking of me with tyour kind thoughts and this great card /The seals look very comfortable there on the sand .!
Posted 19 September : Arrived Sydney 15 ictober : Traveled 25 days.  Vierlen Danke Anke !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...