Sunday 7 November 2021

Brasil








 Belo Horizonte : BRASIL

 This is the most unusual card that I have ever received I beleived due to the postage !!  This lovely train card arrived in an  envelope originally  posted in Belo Horozonte  01 October  "Wrld Postcard Day " with stamp then another stamp Belo Horizonte  15 August PO stamp on Postcrard 15 August ! then the  final stamp on the envelope Santa Anica California 20 October : This finally Arrived in Sydney 03 November .  I think this was done like this due to the devistating results of the Covid Virus in Brasil..  I really love the thoughtfulness put into this PostcardUnited card Jauro Abrigado ..many thanks for thinking of me for this "World Postcrossing day and great train card  as you know I really love train cards and this is no exemption..ABRIGADO !
 The card shows the Train  "Maria Fumaca"..Tiradentes-Mirais Gerais - Brasil.
Posted Belo Horizonte and others  15 August :Arrive sydney :02 November Traveled 77 days  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...