Thursday 6 January 2022

United States of America



  Oklahoma .: USA.

  Talk about surpruses !!  I have just receuved a lovely birthday card for my birthday in April last year.  "WOW " This card was sent by a lovely thoughtful friend fro the USA last year in April.  This card has taken 239 days to get to Sydney from Oklahoma !! This is why I say  what is happenning with the mail.. Thank you so much my dear Ann for always thinking of me you are so kind  with this lovely birthday card.. I love it  !!  Thank youso much . stay safe there my love ! Also thank you for the great railway stamps that you always seem to have for me ..  !!
  Posted Oklahoma 05 April 2021 : Arruved Sydney :03 January 2022 : Taveled 239 days !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...