Thursday 4 August 2022

Australia.

                                                                              Fire Parol..




 Belgrave . Victoria  AUSTRALIA.

  A lovely card showing the many Various  "Puffin Billy " steam train that are possible to ride at this site in Victoria that travel through the very scenic Dandenong Ranges   enabling the visitors to have great views from the open  carriages to enjoy this journet..  The kids especially love it as they can freely get to look out of the open carriages ..  There are a couple of great spots for the " photography buffs " as the train travels over some great Wooden Tressle Bridges  and through some wonderful forrested area .. I must say that I enjoyed my day  out there and  also a different tainride back again on a different steam engine !. I have always loved trains especially the Steam Enginges !! I have added a few pics of my day out there .. Thank you so much Adriana for thinking of me with this surprise card from your visit there ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...