Wednesday 14 September 2022

Australia.


 Sydney   AUSTRALIA.

  I find at this time  I need to mention the passing  of Queen Elisabeth  II  in respect , while not being a devoted Monarchist I  recognise a great woman who with great reslove and dedication served her position as Queen for seven decades . Th longest serving Monarch in British history. The one thing that I admired about her , apart from her dedication to duty , was that she was an animal lover and loved her dogs  ( "the  Corgis " ) and all of her horses .. A person that  loves and cares for their animals as she did  is a person with a big heart and is to be admired ..So I beleive it is a sad day for many people worldwide in all her realms in The Commonwealth will grieve her passing and she will be sadly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...