Friday 14 October 2022

Vietnam



 Ho Chi Min City : VIETNAM :

I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends  and Thank you so much Trang for this yet another lovely card  attatched with a beautiful stamp sheet postage.. amazing ! I love it  ! and your thoughtfulnees to get these special stampsheets and cancellation stamps for  me as I know the trouble that you must go to do that .. sometimes Post Offices can be a long wait !! 
The card shows fishermen at dawn preparing for  days fishing  at Phon Thiet !  and I am sure there are women envolved here also. I was so taken by the women in Vietnam as they work so hard .. and appear to doeverything !! Once again!  What a lovely stampsheet with cancellation.

Postrd Saigon.: 30 September Arrived Sydney 14 October: Traveled 14 days   Cam on Trang !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...