Thursday 12 January 2023

United States of America.



 Oklahoma  USA.
   Thank you my dear Ann.!  You are always so kind to me and I feel bad as I was down with covid  end of November and all of December and really let down my correspondence to all my dear friends,,  I thank you once again for your always kind thoughts and ggreat cards that you send like this card of Route 66 showing this red  Ford Mustang my favourite car and colour ! This brings back many memories for me of my visit to Oklahoma and a part of Route 66.
  A lovely card to add to my postcard collection   hugs Dear Ann
  .Posted Oklahoma 12  December : : Arrived Sydney 01 January: Ytaveled 20 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...