Wednesday 8 March 2023

Equador

 



Galapagos Islands : EQUADOR .

    What a lovely colourful card of the "Blue Footed Booby" bird from The Galapagos Islands  .I am thrilled with this lovely card and thank you so much my dear Inge for thinking of me on you exciting visit to those amaxing Islands  . My thoughts and meemories of my visit there are still vivid and loved my visit through those Islands too be most memorable indeed .The Blue Footed Booby bird is just one of the many magnificent species that can be found there . and a Photographers dream of all the wildlife..  Thank you so much for this card and as you mentioned that the Equadorian Postal Service is bankrupt and this card had to posted from Geramany  Thanks again my dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...