Monday 21 December 2015

Czech Republic.



Prague : CZECH REPUBLIC :

  I am so lucky to have such really lovely friends.. A Christmas card arrived today for me and is from a good friend in Prague and she has made this card for me... isn't it truly great... I love it...a Santa penguin...Thank you so much Eliska...you are so kind.. I love this card  You know it is always so nice to receive a Christmas card and also one that is made for you..shows so much thought and feeling. So kind Eliska and I love your drawings They are always just so good you are so talented..hugs for you. Thanks also for the great stamps..
Posted Prague 07 December 2015 : Arrived Sydney 21 December : Traveled 14 days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...