Friday 28 December 2018

Indonesia


Bandung : INDONESIA.:

I think evrybody knows that I love trains .. This is a lovely card from a great friend in Indonesia thank you so much Mia for this train card..I caught this same train from Surabaya to Yogyakarta I remember waiting some hours for it..and remember the lovely waiting room also on the station.This was on my "World Train Journey.".I must say that it was not a good experience as everyone was smoking and the carriage took on the appearance of being on fire...oH!!! Nevertheless it was one of many great train journeys .. Thank you Mia  Terima  Kasih
 Posted Surabaya : 11 December : Arrived Sydney 22 Decemeber : Traveled 11 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...