Thursday 6 December 2018

Turkey


Konya : TURKEY :

A lovely card that recently arrived with an amazing stampset from a fellow swapper in Turkey : Thank you Buarak for this great card.and stamps. I really love this place Pamukkale. I spent the day there and among the places close by a truly great place to see and visit.These calcified pools are great to relax in although the water can be quite warm..I was sorry that I didnt have any swimming togs with me.Thank you for the card Burak and the memories that it brings with it .This is a Unesco World Heritage Site.
Posted Konya 15 November: Ariived Sydney 28 November : Traveled 13 days.. Thank you..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...