Tuesday 23 April 2019

Bhutan


BHUTAN:

 What a great card !! Another terrific card from Bhutan showing this magnificent Temple ..known as "The Tigers Nest " Such a magnificent Temple in Bhutan. This is one of the greatest" Top Ten" Temples in The World.. I would really love to be able to visit this site..  in my travels I have seen six of these" top ten" sacred .Temples and everyone is such an amazing piece of architecture..Thank you so much Poonam for this great card a card that I have always wanted... Thank you also for all the information on your seven hour trek to reach this Temple and return.. I imagine it was well worth the climb.!!
Posted Bhutan :27 March :Arrived Sydney 23 April : Traveled 27 days  Thank you Poonam !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...