Tuesday 16 April 2019

Germany



Mayen : GERMANY.:

Another lovely surprise birthday card from a lovely woman friend in Germany ..Thank you so much for thinking of me on my day Andrea you are so kind and thank you so much for your kind thoughts and wishes that you have sent me on this great card , of an all time favourite of mine   Marilyn Monroe.!!. a blast!! ..Vierlen Danke Andrea fur die wunderbarre Postkarte...hugs   sorry for the long time putting this card on my blog but my sacanner "took a dive " and had to get it repaired.!!
Posted Mayen :30 March : Arrived Sydney 12 April : Traveled 12 days..Danke.!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...