Tuesday 19 November 2019

Around The Philippine Islands


PANGLAO  BOHOL ISLAND.

 After the fast ferry from Cebu  to Bohol  traveled to the beach at Panglao..  A lovely place where I had great accomodation  that was a five minute walk to the beach .. here I really enjoyed a couple of weeks in the sun on a lovely beach with clear blue water.. The area was very clean  with lots of accomodation places  bars o the beach ..with very alive night life.with people from everywhere..also so may restaurants .with great food selection I was surprised at how many Korean buisinesses there were in  Panglao ..Here I also took a really good tour of Bohol and many things that I wanted to see...
BEACH MINI MART.

SO MANY BOATS

A REALLY  NICE QUIET BEACH


ENJOYING A LOVELY ICE COLD COCONUT DRINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...