Saturday 30 November 2019

Around the Phillipine Islands.



Bohol :PHILIPPINES :

This is another souvernir post card that I sent home from my recent visit to the Island of Bohol in The Philippines.. A truly lovely  Island and  a break from the polution from all the traffic in Manilla and Cebu.. A fast ferryboat gets you from Cebu Island to Bohol Island in a few hours.. The beach here in Panglao was a great retreat with a gret little place to stay and lots of fruit in the stalls on the beach..with also many bars and restaurants for local food and cold drinks. While here, I decided the best way that I could get to see the many things on offer was , I decided (which I seldom do ) was to get on a tour and with about another dozen people of many nationalities to get aboard the Van in Panglao.. the day was quite long actually as we covered many miles in the various places visited.. I most wanted to go to The Tasier wildlife Sanctuary which I really enjoyed..there were not that many people there.. and even in the dark conditions I managed a few good photographs of these amazing little guys with the huge eyes.. From there there were other stops like a butterfly farm   and a huge tree area..but I always wanted to see the " Chocolate Hills" named as their foliage in the dry times makes them look like their namesake. I was surprised how many places there were we visited during the day with various markets and locals selling their souvenirs
CJOCOLATE HILLS

CHOCLATE HILLS

THE TARSIER SANCTAURY.

THE BEST PHOTO I GOT IN THE DARK CONDITIONS OF THIS TARSIER

MY SOUVENIR CARD


and I was more than satisfied to see the things that I wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...