Saturday 7 November 2020

United States of America



  Washington DC  : USA.

  I am so lucky to have so many friends that think of me with cards like this..!!  "
   World Postcard Day " Thank you so much Mel..  I feel embarassed I hadnot sent any of these cards out as I was unaware of it.  Here I see it was a Postcrossing Meetup day celebration in Washing DC   this meeting was held on 01st October 2020.. Thank you so much Mel and to all the attendees at the mmeeting who signed te card big Thanks..take care there... hugs Mel !!
Posted Washington DC October 01  2020. Arrived Sydney :01 November : Traveled 30 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...