Wednesday 9 March 2022

Aussie Blog


                                            SIMPLY THE BEST........  BETTER THAN ALL THE REST!

                                                                    THE KING OF SPIN !      R.I.P Warnie !

 I must admit that of all the sports that I like to watch  Cricket is my all time favourite, both  men and womens games .  I was so dumbfounded to hear of the sudden death of Shane Warne in Thailand ... so unexpected and so unbeleivable shock as he was only 52 years old.!   "Warnie "  has shaken the whole of  the  cricketting world with both hands with his passing ! A larger than life Aussie character Warnie will be missed by so many..  RIP Warnie . Thgreatest bowler of all time !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...