Friday 18 March 2022

United States of America



 Tacoma Washington. USA.
  I am surprised by another lovely train station card ..  amazing  that I receive  three in the same  postal  delivery...  Thank you so much "Jewel" for this fine train staion card of the Tacoma Union train station in Tacoma Washington State.  Always so nice  to receive , and another fine  Rail Station card to add to my theme collection of Railay Stations of the world. .  I have not been in this fine Train Station in my Travels but travelled from Seattle Central Station on the Amtrak "Empire Builder" to Chicago.on my "Around the USA by Train ".Thanks also for the fine train stamps..bery thoughtful of you..hugs !
 The  card shows : The old train station depot  Tacoma Union Station and the "Tacoma Dome "in the background  with Mount Rainier in the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...