Wednesday 25 May 2022

Vietnam



 Saigon VIETNAM.

 Wat a great card and stamp lockof "The Year of The Tiger " this years zodiac figure..  also the Year of the Tiger postmark..   I love it .!!  This is a theme that I like to collect from worldwide cards amd stamps.. Thank you so much my dear Trang for sending me this along with some other cards  even a Christmas card in a large envelope ..along the way it must have got held up.  I knew that you were concerned that it had nott arrived !! somewhere but at last it has arrived .What a lovely colourful block of the stamps  Thank you so much Dear Trang for all these..
Posted  Saigon  20 February. :Arrived Sydney 24 February. :Traveled 64 days..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...