Wednesday 25 May 2022

Vietnam



 Saigon :  VIETNAM.:

  Another great card for my great friend Trang..  I thank you so much for getting this card stamped on 22-2-22 a "Palindrome day " with great postmarks and cancellation stamps  This is a celebration of wonderful Vietnames coffee.  Vietnam is one of the largest exporters of coffee in the world and this card also has a matching coffe stamp and cancellation .. This is  so wonderful my dear for going to all this trouble for me..  I love it !I know I really enjoyed the coffees that I drank on my various trips in and around Vietnam..wonderful ..also wonderful bread to start the day with te coffee . I hope to once again return to Vietnam a great place to visit and enjoy.
 Posted Saigon 22-2-22  : Arrived Sydney 22-5-22.  amazing !! Traveled 62 days..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...