Wednesday 31 October 2018

Germany



Veitshochheim : GERMANY.:

I know I keep saying this !!..but I really enjoy receiving these Postcrossing meet up cards.A fun day where so many postcard lovers meet up for the day. This is a surprise card from a fellow "Surprise group"card lover sent me this lovely card from The Postcrossing Meeting held at Veitshochheim in Germany on the 20 October  2018 .Thank you so much Simone for thinking of me with this card.Also special thanks to all the other members who took time out to sign the card..Vierlen Danke.
Posted Germany : 24 October : Arrived Sydney 31 October : Traveled 7 days.. ( fast trip )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...