Thursday 16 September 2021

Ausssie blog


     AMMO AS A PUPPY  2006  

 A MEMORIUM  for my lovely boy Ammo  that was lost to us on the 6th day of September 2021. 
  I have had a huge problem being able to write this up as each time that I try , I am really  overwhelmed  by his loss and the tears are long and many.

 The day Shelley and I picked up Ammy  was a day of joy to receive this lovely little six week old  lively puppy.
  I had no idea then just how much this wonderful dog would enrich my life with his presence.. He bought with him so  many wonderful qualities  that only dogs  have..  friendship, loyalty , devotion ,companionship, fun and laughter and also his  unflinching security.      I always felt that he was always there for myself and all my girls  knowing that he  would be on guard for them and look after them at all costs...and he always gave me that complete peace of mind  with him being there..  a bark or a growl was enough to warn any intruder of his presence.
  Well my lovely boy you have left a void that I feel will be extremely hard to  fill as everywhere I look I see you there..Now.  when I open the door I still see you sitting there looking up and wagging your tail..  How I will miss you so ..after nearly sixteen years of devoted friendship and loyalty.. Wherever you have gone my lovely boy will be good for you now  no more pain .. and wherever it is I want to go there when my time arives also..You have taken a piece of my heart with you. I miss you so ! Goodbye my lovely boy !

                                                             AMMO RIP  2006  2021
                           

 SUCH A GENTLE BOY WITH SPENNY! HIS BEST FRIEND.
                  ALWAYS SMILING 
                                                     HE WAS ALWAYS THERE

RACHEL CUDDLES WITH WITH AMMY
                             SHELLEY WITH AMMY         
        KRISTY WITH AMMO.
 

3 comments:

  1. Helllo Denny,
    As a dog lover and owner I know how it feels to lose a pet that has been part of the family for so many years, it is almost like losing a family member or a well-loved friend... May the fond memories ease the pain of grief for your family at this difficult time.

    "Our pets never really leave us. They live on in memories of the love and devotion they gave us."

    Groetjes,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gerda for your kindness and understanding.. for me he was a family member and it still breaks my heart to not find him here by my side.. Thank you ,, love and big hgs !! stay safe ..Denny.

      Delete
  2. Oh Denny, I am so sorry to hear of Ammo's passing. Know you are in my thoughts.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...