Thursday 9 September 2021

Netherlands



 Amsterdam : NETHERLANDS :

 Oh this is a great card !  A chinese zodiac card  .I love these and collect them evry year .. This is "The Year of the OX" this year 2021 .. and what a change as this is the first one that is comical.!      I really like this card and also the matching Ox stamp  Thank you so much  Karen  this will sit nicely with all my "Year of the Ox" cards from 2021This is a surprise card !

Posted Amsterdam 17 August : Arrived Sydney 07 September : Traveled 21 days  Thank you !



1 comment:

  1. You are so very welcome! I am happy that you like the card and the stamp!
    Yes this is a cute serie cards :-) I like them as well and sent one to myself also! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...