Wednesday 8 September 2021

Germany



 Garbsen : GERMANY.:

 I always love to receive a postcard with a lighthouse  and I find it amazing how so many around the world can be so different This is most welcomed and will add it to my lighthouse collection.There is no information on the card regarding the location !. Thank you so much Anke  also for your kind message and kind thoughts ..  Place is not real good with this new lockdown that has proven to be rather strict..but I am fine and have had my vaccinations for some time so feel a little safer now..  Thank you again and hugs from here for you also. Vierlen Danke !
Posted Gargsen :13 July : Arrived Sydney06 September : Traveled 54 Days  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...