Saturday 11 September 2021

United States of America



 New Orlaens Louisiana.: USA

Thank you Arnold for this great Postcard and yet another great card  fro your travels.. I loved my visit and time spent traveling in Louisiana especially The wonderful city of  New Orleans  I loved the Architecture , The music  great jazz and other music of various generes.! and the food is to die for..So nice to sit back and join  the many people enjoying their coffee and "Bienet's"  great memories here . I loved the road trip through the state.. Thankyou Arnold for re kindling many memories of my fun there.
 Posted New Orleans 11 August: Arrived Sydney 07 September : Traveled 27 days. Thanks again Arnold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...