Tuesday 3 November 2015

Hungary.



 Budapest  HUNGARY :

This was a great night out in Budapest and it was the local Hard Rock Cafe..I always visit the Hard Rock Cafe's wherever they may be on my travels and always assured of  a great Hamburger and a few cold beers.. the big offshoot of this is the amazing memorabilia to be seen in these venues worldwide with no two pieces the same...There was some great pieces here and is easy to see why  I call these places the Museum of Rock and Roll.. One can be assured to meet many friendly people in these HRC's  This was no exception.and hear some great music of the many famous bands on the big screens.. I must say this time traveling through Eastern Europe was the hottest temperatures that I have ever endured in even all the time I lived in Europe..(see card 38 degrees..) amazing..I must say that Budapest is right at the top of my list of beautiful cities visited along with Prague..I have enjoyed my time here..
"ON DRUMS" HARD ROCK CAFE BUDAPEST.

BEHIND THE BAR AT THE  HRC,  BUDAPEST.

AMAZING MEMORABILIA.
BUDDY HOLLY'S TOUR JACKET

MAMAS AND THE PAPAS MEMORABILIA

LOVELY LOCAL MAILBOX BUDAPEST.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...