Sunday 8 November 2015

Slovakia.

MY SOUVENIR CARD POSTED HOME FROM SLOVAKIA.


ALLEYWAYS IN 'THE OLD TOWN"

SCENE IN THE LOVELY OLD TOWN..

MEN AT WORK..LOOKING AT THE GIRLS

MY HOST  THE BEAUTIFUL SURA.


SOUVENIR CARD OF BRATISLAVA..
BRATISLAVA.: 10 JULY :
 The train journey from Budapest to Bratislava was a short one and the last in many that I would take on this journey through Asia and Eastern Europe and the Caucuses..A wonderful three months. I was very excited as today I was to meet my host in Bratislava and the" Organiser" of our Postcard Club meetup...The beautiful Sura.. I was really "stoked" that this last train journey was the culmination of many and I managed  to arrive here on the day pre- planned.. I was so pl;eased when I met Sura at the Main Railway Station and she whisks me away to my accomodation.a great location right at the terminus of the tram station to the city....so gracious is this woman that looks after me all the time that I stay in This lovely city of Bratislava...a town that I quickly  become very fond of .. Our afternoon is taken up with a great afternoon visit to the"Olde Town" and this is such a lovely part of the City and is a part of the city that I will spend a lot of the time that I am in Bratislava.So many quirky historical sights to be seen here like the "Man at Work" looking up all the girls skirts !!! . I quickly become used to the public transport system of great trams and busses very easy to use with little fuss..A wonderful afternoon in the Olde Town being shown the many lovely parts of the city.such a lovely quiet part of the city with exquisite old architecture and picturesque buildings..I am once again bowled over with the beauty of these cities...I have so much to write about my visit here that I will add much to my travelogue on this lovely place . I am very surprised how hot the days are here during my visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...