Monday 20 August 2018

Norway


Brev.: NORWAY.:

Another great card..and check out the great EU stamp.showing "The Hardanger Bridge"  in a fog !! Thank you Joey...very thoughtful of you to send this as I was looking for a card of this great spot" Preikestolen" located in southern Norway so much wanted to go there when I was in Stavanger ...I am angry now that I didn't. Norway and its amazing fjords are really something to see..The scenery is truly wonderful.I was lucky to see so much on my drive to the Nord Cape. and midnight sun.
.Thank you also of this fine EU Stamp block that you have attatched to the card awesome ..
Posted Brev : 06 August : Arrived Sydney : 19 August: Traveled 16,247 kilometers in 13 days..Tak !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...