Friday 17 August 2018

United States of America


Washington DC.: USA.

What a great card.. Thanks Mel you always make me smile with the cards that you send me..This card is of The Union Station In Washington DC.This is the a major Train Station, Transport hub and leisure destination and was opened in 1907. This is also Headquarters of Amtrak rail network America and is the second busiest Station in The country. with an annual ridership of over five million  .I guess Chicago must be first,,as that is huge. This is a most beautiful Station and I have caught some major train journeys here ..There is also a great food hall here to be enjoyed too between journies .Thank you so much for this great card Mel ..I love it !
Posted Washington DC : 30 July : Arrived Sydney 14 August : Traveled 15 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...